Model No: Pratik ACM KP
Description: Pratik ACM Control Panel
Access Control Panel Features
- Register up to 50000 users.
- Record up to 500000 movement activity. Movement memory is wiped when records are transferred to PC.
- 10 readers can be connected to 1 panel.
- Performs anti-passback control
- Communicates with the PC via TCP/IP protocol.
- Proximity is suited for operation in combination with card readers.
- Performs areal capacity checks, preventing access into the area when the capacity is reached.
- Displays the connected readers on the screen.
- Displays the number of movement records on the screen.
- Sends the authorized movements, unauthorized movements and the cards unregistered in the system to the PC with different codes.
- Can send relay opening periods to the card readers parametrically with the open relay command.
- Works with 5V DC 2A energy.
- Display: 3.5” Colored TFT Screen
- Memory: Internal 256 MB Flash Drive, External 2 GB SD Card
- Number of Users: 50000
- Record Memory: 200000
- RAM: 64 MB
- CPU: Samsung ARM9 400Mhz
- TCP/IP: Available
- Serial Port: 3 Ports
- Doorbell Relay: 3 Relays (Optional)
- Number of Readers: 10
- Bell Ringing Number: 24 bell ringing time can be defined for each relay. (Optional)
- Anti-Passback Control: Available
- Reader Connection Type: RS485
- Area Capacity Control: Available
- PC Connection Status: Viewed Online on Screen
- Reader Connection Status: Viewed Online on Screen
- 12 different time restrictions can be set for each area.
- Restrictions can be set for each area to render it accessible or inaccessible on certain days of the week.